12.24.2010

I'm happy

My first attempt at making seed arrangement jars.Each one comes with a picture guide and handwritten instructions on planting and what seed is what. Come spring the jar can be emptied and planted. Then, fill the jar back up with one's own harvest of flower seeds. A gift that keeps giving!

This is the type of gift my friends/family get along with various tasty sundries and drinks.



The back garden symbolizes the end of one life phase and a movement towards another at this point. I always get bummed when the winter blows in and it all dies;however,like anyone who grows a garden(s) knows, it's also thrilling to be back at a blank 'canvas'.

Craftroom,moved part of the drying racks inside amongst my many other projects.

Jar O' Plenty:There's enough seeds in there to cover a small field and enough that the ratio of viable/non-viable will be just fine until this coming spring.

The flowers in the jar

No comments: