9.19.2013

So the elves are screwing with me today. They are teaching me to pay attention to detail.  The only word left on the lump of paper and lint ... "Grand". Yes, I washed three weekly grand tickets without scratching them and I'll never know. I did that with a DC powerball ticket once too, worth 80 million, or could've been. I don't know. Check your pockets.

Ever found a sandbur in your stash? I just did stuck to my finger. I'd put my garden gloves next to the grind bowl. Watch the little things and remember where you're at.

When you pop your shoes off after work make sure one doesn't zing across the room and knock the coffee cup (left half full from rushing out the door to go to work) all over the wall. Wet shoe and spontaneous art. I kinda liked this one actually. But, clean up the clutter.

Little know fact:

Prior to the original Desert Storm invasion a "psy ops" campaign was waged. Most have some screwy Hollywood idea of this term. There were no mutants. Just a bunch of people trying to figure out ways to mindfuck other people without any super duper 'psy' abilities. Nope, just average intillectuals who could not read each others minds verbatim.

Great idea; leaflets. Drop them from planes. Not original but it works.

Iterations 1-9: background: various imagery of death machines. Boats, planes, tanks, big guns, skulls and shit.

The words:

DO NOT RESIST
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
DO NOT RESIST
WE WILL SEE YOU AS AN ENEMY
WE WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE
DO NOT RESIST
HELP US HELP YOU

So, that was sent to the language and graphics department. They made some leaflets. They made lots of leaflets besides this one. This one got a print of 10 each iterations 1-9. 90 at the end of the run.

A copy of all were kept on file and the chief went to look at them.

By the time the guy got to the loading dock the box was gone. Efficient m'fkrs. So, the box was gone and the leaflets were in a plane. The plane dropped them all over the place over there.

Somewhere in the world someone might be reading a mis-print.

WE WILL SEE YOU AS AN ENEMY
WE WILL TAKE YOUR PIGS

?

Yep.

Someday on Ebay.
.

No comments: