7.10.2004

I'm in trouble

Uh oh. I'm in trouble. Seems someone saw the picture I made (refer two posts down to the big gun) and got the idea that I would like to shoot people who I deem 'don't belong'. Just to clarify, I don't want to shoot anyone,I don't even own a gun. It is a sort of satire, ugly irony, on the collective mentality of ignorrance...and they have guns. I was inspired by a story my brother related to me about a guy he works with who proudly stated that he would be voting for dubya because Gore wants to take away his guns. When the guy was queried on where he got this information it turned out that his Dad told him all about how Gore was going to take away the guns if he got into office in November.I found this both humorous and quite disturbing at the same time. In theory, exponentially, that means there are more like him. That's rather creepy if you really sit down and think about it.


No comments: